Currently the companies below are member of The Protein Cluster.
The Protein Cluster (TPC) is the first global platform for ingredient suppliers, food manufacturers and other stakeholders seeking ready to use plant-based, vegan or vegetarian solutions. Enabling them to expand their business and meet changing consumer demands towards a healthier and more sustainable diet using more plant-based products.
TPC assists present and future suppliers of plant protein ingredients, semi-finished products, consumer products and technologies in developing and commercializing their innovative products.
Protein Plan(et) Summit – 17 October 2019
SOLVING THE PROTEIN PUZZLE
A global “return” to balance in protein consumption; less animal and more vegetable. During the 3rd international edition of the Foodvalley Summit: The Protein Plan(et) solutions and business ideas will be shared to strengthen the connections between meat, fish, dairy (alternatives) and vegetable industries and to find new business partners. This Protein Plan(et) Summit is an initiative of Foodvalley NL in […]
Plant protein innovations
Numerous plant protein innovations are ready for the market: ingredients, (semi) finished products, or technologies. Pick the plant protein innovation that gives you the competitive edge towards specific applications, nutritional benefits and target groups. No match? Inform us what plant protein source, ingredient, product, technology or service you seek, and we will provide you the required information as soon as possible.
Are you interested in showcasing your plant protein innovation on a global scale? Look at the TPC membership value or contact us for possibilities.
- Meatless®: 100% vegetable fibers from lupine, wheat or rice tpc18admin 2019-08-12T10:55:01+00:00
- Plenti® – Plant-Based Meat Substitute tpc18admin 2019-08-12T10:40:55+00:00
- Phycom Microalgae: 100% vegan protein source tpc18admin 2019-08-12T10:36:39+00:00
- Green Doner Kebab tpc18admin 2018-09-27T07:55:02+00:00
- The Green Table®, a new 100% vegetable food solution Martine Boetje 2019-03-26T08:26:09+00:00
- Special beans, lentils and peas tpc18admin 2018-09-27T07:50:24+00:00
- Hollands Goud rapeseed oil tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:03:15+00:00
- GreenFood50® quinoa ingredients tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:04:43+00:00
- Unique test facility: The Green Protein Accelerator tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:05:35+00:00
- Rudin®VegaCasing: alginate technology for co-extrusion processes tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:06:39+00:00
- Fresh, tasty and healthy Chlorella tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:07:26+00:00
- Taste-enhancing proteins from onion residue streams tpc18admin 2018-08-24T15:08:05+00:00