Currently the companies below are member of The Protein Cluster.
- The Green Tabletpc18admin2020-03-17T11:26:09+00:00
The Protein Cluster (TPC) is the first global platform for ingredient suppliers, food manufacturers and other stakeholders seeking ready to use plant-based, vegan or vegetarian solutions. Enabling them to expand their business and meet changing consumer demands towards a healthier and more sustainable diet using more plant-based products.
TPC assists present and future suppliers of plant protein ingredients, semi-finished products, consumer products and technologies in developing and commercializing their innovative products.
Dutch Protein Shift Ecosystem Mapped
The Netherlands is referred to as a Global Plant-based protein Powerhouse. The Protein Cluster created a non-exhausting overview of over 50 Dutch organisations, initiatives, programmes and clusters shaping the future of protein, including their primary focus areas. The overview was presented during the March 11th community meeting and can be found here.
Is there an initiative missing? Send your suggestion to email@example.com. A […]
Plant protein innovations
Numerous plant protein innovations are ready for the market: ingredients, (semi) finished products, or technologies. Pick the plant protein innovation that gives you the competitive edge towards specific applications, nutritional benefits and target groups. No match? Inform us what plant protein source, ingredient, product, technology or service you seek, and we will provide you the required information as soon as possible.
Are you interested in showcasing your plant protein innovation on a global scale? Look at the TPC membership value or contact us for possibilities.
- Tri Blend Select: a vegan shake providing complete proteinWebredactie2020-11-10T12:14:18+00:00
- Taste as catalyst to leverage sales of plant-based proteinsKai Pruiksma2019-11-07T07:54:11+00:00
- Egg-white replacers from naturally occurring microorganismsKai Pruiksma2019-11-07T07:53:19+00:00
- Incr-Edible: a natural nutrient-dense stabilized rice bran.Kai Pruiksma2019-11-07T07:56:40+00:00
- Meatless®: 100% vegetable fibers from lupine, wheat or ricetpc18admin2019-08-12T10:55:01+00:00
- The Green Table®, a new 100% vegetable food solutionMartine Boetje2019-03-26T08:26:09+00:00
- Unique test facility: The Green Protein Acceleratortpc18admin2018-08-24T15:05:35+00:00
- Rudin®VegaCasing: alginate technology for co-extrusion processestpc18admin2018-08-24T15:06:39+00:00
- Taste-enhancing proteins from onion residue streamstpc18admin2018-08-24T15:08:05+00:00