The Protein Cluster (TPC) is the first global platform for ingredient suppliers, food manufacturers, retailers, caterers and other stakeholders seeking ready to use plant-based, vegan or vegetarian solutions. Enabling them to expand their business and meet changing consumer demands towards a healthier and more sustainable diet using more plant-based products. Currently, access to the Green Protein Platform is free of charge.
TPC assists present and future suppliers of plant protein ingredients, semi-finished products, consumer products and technologies in developing and commercializing their innovative products.
Catch a glimpse of the innovative solutions in the Netherlands on plant proteins during the Seeds&Chips conference and have a chat at our booth.
Food & Health: Pioneering new products | 7 May, 14.45hrs
With a.o. Jeroen Willemsen, The Protein Cluster, and Green Protein Frontman
A changing food system means changing food sources, and nowhere is this more evident than in the rise of alternative proteins, super foods, and new ingredients. Whether plant […]
Plant protein innovations
Numerous plant protein innovations are ready for the market: ingredients, (semi) finished products, or technologies. Pick the plant protein innovation that gives you the competitive edge towards specific applications, nutritional benefits and target groups. No match? Inform us what plant protein source, ingredient, product, technology or service you seek, and we will provide you the required information as soon as possible.
Are you interested in showcasing your plant protein innovation on a global scale? Look at the TPC membership value or contact us for possibilities.
- Plenti® – Plant-Based Meat Substitute tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:40:19+00:00
- Essentials™ Food: natural algae-rich food tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:38:56+00:00
- Vivera’s Pulled Veggie: hip, delicious and 100% plant-based tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:37:16+00:00
- Bé vegetable burgers tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:35:51+00:00
- Authentic, high-quality noodles enriched with algae tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:34:32+00:00
- Hollands Goud rapeseed oil tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:32:44+00:00
- Vivera’s tasty, nutritious and sustainably-produced soy-based products tpc18admin 2018-01-09T15:17:25+00:00
- GreenFood50® quinoa ingredients tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:28:25+00:00
- Fresh (IQF) algae for feed applications tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:27:41+00:00
- Unique test facility: The Green Protein Accelerator tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:27:05+00:00
- Axenic microalgae cultivation in a fully controlled and closed system tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:24:39+00:00
- Rudin®VegaCasing: alginate technology for co-extrusion processes tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:23:58+00:00
- Essentials™ Fruit Juice: natural juice containing fresh algae. tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:23:25+00:00
- Fresh, tasty and healthy Chlorella tpc18admin 2018-01-09T14:22:42+00:00
- Taste-enhancing proteins from onion residue streams tpc18admin 2018-01-09T13:31:34+00:00